Thursday, July 17, 2008

update

i'm back. i still have difficulty typing, but it has improved. it all began about mid-march. well last summer actually. i had migraines constantly. i saw a doctor for them and was put on medication. they cleared up about the time i took off for colorado. i had the about once a month. then about every two weeks. i passed out a couple of times and had a migrain for a couple days. my heart hurt constantly. i head to the hospital. don't know how i made it - i took all day getting there. i could only stand for a few seconds at a time. i dump a bag of cat food and managed to drive down, across the parking lot, and sit down in the er. after resting, i managed to check myself in. i asked were i was going and was told icu. that was all i remember. apparently i called shelly a couple days later. she called the parents who in turn called me. i asked them to come out. they did, although don't remember. krystal stayed with me, dropping out of school. apparently i put my puppy face and beg her to stay. beg her to stay in my bed too - even offered to go to her bed, but i was told no. 6 weeks in icu and i only remember the last 2. those were long weeks.

the next 3 weeks were spent at ummm... i forgot the name. i did physical therepy and stuff. one night i fell while using the comode. krys tried to pull me up, but couldn't. two "nurses did and i looked at where i fallen and saw blood. my exact words "oh crap!" now I spent the night at emergency getting a scan rather than getting my sleep. i fell one other time, but i was in therepy so that was fun.

finally i was released to go back home. i since graduated from physical therepy. i have another two months on the ivs and then i hopefully quit. i am doing it myself now. i am working part time at work - filing and stuff. my speech is not good so i can't do customer service yet. i went to texas with the family over the 4th. i was good. i had seen laurie and bekah since laurie wedding several years ago.

i got an apartment today. it's across the bay - sucky. it's about an hour away. but the rent cheap. i move on the 29th.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Yeh!!! So glad to see you in blogland again. I've missed you.