Monday, March 10, 2008

sick of life

I am going through a bad spell at the moment. It's amazing to me how one week I can feel on top of the world and by the next I'll have crashed down. I was feeling so energetic and then about mid-last week I just suddenly got tired. Thursday & Friday I attempted the Curves workout, but didn't finish. I started getting hints of my next migraine and as a result, once again turned to my addiction of Tylonal and Vocodin. I haven't been able to eat in a few days due to insurance being a butt about my stomach medication. I just have no appetite and the whole digestive system hurts. Sunday morning I passed out... again. One second I was putting together my morning meds, the next I was hugging the counter for dear life. Then I was on my back staring at the ceiling and feeling oh so relaxed. Miss Kitty & Waldo were circling me in confusion. I now sport several bruises/welts on my chest although I'm not sure how they got there. This evening I managed to get a partial prescription on the stomach meds, so hopefully I will start eating now. I didn't even attempt Curves today although I really want to tomorrow. It has become something that I really look forward to each day.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh sweetie, I hate you are going through a tough time. I will definitely be lifting you up in prayer this week.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.