Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wacko March Weather

My darn knee has been acting up the past 2 weeks. I can't seem to shake the arthritis and I'm back to taking tylonal/vicodin every night. Also, I'm really tired of having to take the steps one at a time. I've run out of most of my medications, but I have a few days left on the main ones. I'll have to call insurance tomorrow and see what's going on.

Weather here is crazy. Saturday it was 80 degrees, sunny & warm. I layed in the hammock thinking of the impossible tan. Sunday morning I woke up to a blizzard. Several inches of snow that day - I stayed inside. On Monday - it was warm and most of the snow melted away. I was amazed because there was a lot of snow! Today is extremely windy. So loud! Tomorrow it's supposed to snow again.

I'm tired today. Kind of surprises me because I've been so energetic the past week. Guess I'm allowed a day off.

No comments: