Friday, February 29, 2008

Feeling good!

The last 3 days have been excellent for me. I've had more energy than normal. I don't know if it's the Curves work out or this new supplement that I'm trying (Mannatech) or the fact that I'm out of certain medications, but I've actually been able to get myself out of bed in the MORNING instead of dragging myself out in the late afternoons. As a result, I'm enjoying this spell of nice weather and I'm looking for activities. I went to the zoo yesterday. I tired quickly - like right at the beginning of my tour, but that's okay. I just shuffled through the animals for the next 2 hours.

I just got off the phone with my very excited grandma. Took me about 2 weeks to return her call. Before this conversation ended I found myself saying that I will call again next week. I hate the phone. People usually have a hard time understanding my voice, so I hide out on the internet. When my cell phone contract is up (in August) - I'm looking for a cheaper plan. Maybe a pay-as-you-go one because I hardly use any minutes as it is.

I made a discovery today that made me totally excited! Back in California, I use to get hot dogs from Safeway that were lower sodium than the norm. Usually a hot dog is easily in the 600s, but these hot dogs are like 250mg or around there. Well, when I moved to Colorado - I couldn't find lower sodium dogs anywhere! I looked at Safeway, Albertsons, Walmart, Target, etc. The best I found was my last trip to Walmart and it's a bag of mini dogs. 4 of them equalling one regular high sodium hot dog. So I got that and I just put two mini in half a hot dog bun and call it a meal. Well, today I was at King Scoopers and I FOUND MY LOW SODIUM HOT DOGS! So I'm excited. I should buy a grill now that the weather is finally getting nicer.

No comments: