Thursday, October 25, 2007

Contact made in Denver!

I finally talked to someone in Denver who seems to be in charge. Apparently the paperwork that was sent over had the wrong contact info for my doctor as well as myself. So that's why we never heard from them. They also couldn't read the insurance card. So I gave the insurance information over the phone just now and the lady registered me. I am now ready to be reviewed, which should happen on Tuesday. They will then call me by Friday at the latest and depending on how the review goes, that will determine how soon I get in to see someone. Maybe my doctor will call and urge them to get me in sooner rather than later because I still plan to leave on Saturday. I can use the wait time to get out there and find a place to live so that way I'll at least be settled.

Weather is cold in Colorado. According to the Weatherbug on my phone - 40s during the day, 20s @ night. I put Georgetown into my GPS earlier and was told that if I left then, I could arrive at 4am.

Tomorrow I spend the day packing (today is laundry day) my clothes, preparing the cats kennels, & having a last dinner out with Krys. Oh yeah, and the doctor visit in the morning where I tell my doctor of 3 years (every week for 3 years) that it is my final visit.

No comments: