Thursday, January 3, 2008

Activities with Krys

Krystal is here. She flew in yesterday and spent about an hour trying to find the baggage claim. We then headed to the Spaghetti Factory - the only one in Colorado - only to discover that they no longer open for lunch, but they open for dinner at 5pm. 2 freezing long hours away. So we walked and slushed our way over to Starbucks and sat there until it was time. Once back at the Old Spaghetti Factory, we proceeded to order our confusing 'extra large, extra cheese' dishes. The waiter was nice and we later rolled our now bloated bellies out the door. We were amazingly tired and so we called it a night.

Today I had to head over to the hospital to get my port flushed. After that we hit Walmart for a few items (and tons of junk food). Tomorrow we plan to take a tour of the Titanic museum and then stop by BJs Brewhouse.

Did I ever tell you all about my dad's Christmas? I got him a remote control car - something I had ordered last summer as a fundraiser thing. Well, I wrapped it and left it at the house for him when I moved. He got excited to unwrap it, but discovered that the remote was broken :( So he tried his nifty new glue on it and ended up with his finger glued to it for 3 hours. I'll have to see if I can get a hold of a picture. I laughed so hard when I heard. The good news is that he did finally fix the remote once his sore finger was removed.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Oh my, what a visual of your dad glued to his gift. Love it!

And Spaghetti Factory sounds super yummy right about now. MMM, I think I'll make a lasagna this weekend or manicotti!!!