Monday, January 7, 2008

taking it slow

Krys and I have been taking it slow. Our plan to go see P.S. I LOVE YOU has been pushed back time and time again. We had planned to see it yesterday (Sunday), but instead I found myself passed out face down on the bathroom floor early in the morning. I spent the day recovering with Krys keeping watch as there were several close calls of passing out again. It was low potassium and I spent the day popping potassium pills. I'm glad they stayed down because if I had vomitted them, it would've required a trip to emergency for an infusion. Yuck.

This morning I noticed that I'm covered in bruises- big and small ones. I must beat myself in my sleep or something.

Yesterday evening I switched beds. We drove to a motel 6 to a) get some space from the cats b) have cable tv and c) indoor swimming pool. We spent our time watching tv and took a relaxing swim this morning. Now we're back at my place with plans to roast hot dogs in the fireplace tonight and make pizookies. Oh, and it's about time we get some work done and put those night tables together!

I will post some kitty pictures on the kitty blog for those interested. Krys took a ton of them. Also, here's a pic of my dad with his finger glued to the remote:


2 comments:

Taylor said...

What, may I ask, is a pizookie???

kittywhisprer said...

pizookie = a warm brownie like chocolate chip cookie with french vanilla ice cream on top. soooo yummie!