Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Odd?

Last night someone called my place twice around 12:45am, but it was dead air both times. This kind of freaked me out because I started thinking thoughts like 'what if they're just checking to see if I'm home or not.' I looked through the peep hole of my front door hoping to find comfort in a brightly lit porch only to discover that last night, of all nights, my light was out. Out of the 4 of us doors, I only saw one light on. It did not help that I spent all day in bed with a fever yesterday although it seems to have snapped today.

Winslow did something weird to my laptop. It's happened once before, something with the Fn key. I managed to look up a 'fix-it' solution online last time. Somewhere around the F11/12 keys. So I started pressing the keys again this time and fixed the problem, again, but in the process it changed my internet explorer format. The top bar is different (but at least I have it again because originally it disappeared). My taskbar also refuses to stay on top of internet explorer. I have to minimize the window first. It has no problem acting normal with other programs though. I tried finding a solution online, but so far - no good. Also, programs like Bearshare & Stamps.com won't connect. Tough life. Any computer geeks out there know what I'm talking about?

Waldo & Winslow spent the other night practicing their synchronized sleeping. Both were on a blanket in the closet and every time I walked by, they were in different identical positions. Miss Kitty - my dainty girl - I just discovered now also drinks from the toilet. Until now it's just been a male thing, but I caught her just a few minutes ago with her butt hanging over the rim. She seemed embarrassed at getting caught.

No comments: