Thursday, January 17, 2008

random

My knee was extremely painful two nights in a row and then yesterday - boom, just out of the blue- it's better. Exactly the same thing that happened with my wrist. It was hurting a little this morning when I woke up, guess I slept on it wrong. Other than being stiff though, I don't expect that it'll act up again any time soon.

Of course I still didn't sleep last night as Winslow was on extremely bad behavior. He wouldn't leave Miss Kitty alone and I finally got up and locked him in the bathroom. Miss Kitty took pity though and ten minutes later she let him out. He seemed to have calmed down by then though, so he was allowed to stay out although it was 3:30am and I wasn't in the best of moods. By morning everything was normal. The two boys were squishing me on the bed and as soon as I stirred Winslow began the usual routine of bathing Waldo.

I bought some Root Beer Float ice cream out of curiousity back when Krys was visiting. So I pulled it out tonight. Yummy. Even better with some diet root beer. This is my reward as I've been really good with my low sodium diet for the past week.

It's been cold here. No new snow, but it only reached 20 today.


Here is a picture of the stairs leading to my loft. Note the picture frame... without pictures still because once again, while both my sisters go picture crazy, that's just not my thing. At least the frame is up.


Here is a picture of the loft if you're standing by the couch in the living room looking up.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I'll send you a picture for your frame!!