Friday, December 7, 2007

icee anyone?

It's snowing again. It's suppposed to snow all weekend. I looked out about 20 min ago and discovered a white winter wonderland. I opened the back door and ran to get a cup & spoon from the kitchen. Waldo took the opportunity to take a step outside and after a dainty first step or two, merrily went on his way to create a kitty paw print border for my balcony. He then stood at the other end meowing and refusing to come in. I tried to take a picture of the adorable tracks he made, but even with the flash I think it came out too dark. I'll upload tomorrow and see if anything turns.

I, myself, managed to scrape together a big cup of slush. After adding some cherry syrup and calistoga sparkling water - it was the perfect icee.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Sounds yummy! We don't have that opportunity EVER, here in Texas.