Saturday, December 29, 2007

Religious Shootings

I don't think I ever mentioned the shootings that happened a few weeks ago. I think it was on the weekend of December 9th. It was all over the news here. A young guy walked in to a youth training mission and asked to stay in the dorms. He was told no and it turned into a heated argument I guess. On his way out, he pulled out a gun and open fired. A few hours later he open fired on a church. He was killed by the security guard. Two sisters died during those shootings. Their dad was also shot and spent time in the hospital although he was released to go to the funeral. I drove by the church on my way to the doctor. Sad that a church would need security. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Very bright outside. Not sure when the next snow storm is suppose to hit, but there's still a ton of snow on the ground from the last one (6 inch).

I'm tired. I'm also tired of being tired.

No comments: