Monday, December 3, 2007

primary physician = A+

Yay! I saw my new primary physician today and I love her. She actually had someone in training and I spent most of the time with her, but both were great. My new doctor put in for the refills that I needed via the computer even as I sat there and she gave me plenty of future refills. She had reviewed my case before I got there (unlike Dr. Dope) and gave me the necessary referals. I wish she would be the main person to handle my case, but no - I'll give Dr. Dope one more try before I ask for a switch. Speaking of Dr. Dope - my next appointment with him apparently has been 'bumped' (needs to be rescheduled) but so far no one has called to let m know this. So I'll ask tomorrow when I go in to get my port flushed.

Yesterday was a migrained day. Spent the day in bed with the cats. Good company except that when night finally did come around- all 3 became very active. It was a very long and noisy night. Migraines better today, but to reward myself for getting up early to go to the appointment - I gave in to the nachos craving.... ate way too much and as a result, I'm still recovering. You'd think I'd have learned from the horrible pizza the other day.

Now I'm waiting for Samantha Who? to come on. Anyone keeping up with Beatuy & the Geek? Winner to be announced tomorrow. Go Jazmine & Dave!

No comments: