Monday, February 25, 2008

Biopsy Results

I got a call this morning about the biopsy results. The abcess is a micro__________ infection. Good job me! I got part of it this time. Anyway, to quote the nurse "It is very rare but is becoming more common in young women who get pedicures." I laughed hard. Must've startled her. I did get a pedicure - which is still partially on my toes - and I got it last May. Then I thought about it. When did the first lesion rash appear on my wrist? Last May. And yes, it is also now on my toes. So I will be seeing dermatology... once I get insurance.

Question: I was driving through the neighborhoods this afternoon and I noticed that everyone has dead grass from the snow. So how does that get fixed? Does everyone replant their lawn every Spring?

Walking through the Easter candy aisle at Walmart - it reminded me that I have Easter candy from last year hidden at my parents still. I have this habit of hiding my 'naughty' foods in drawers. Out of sight, out of mind. Then every once in a while when I open that drawer - Surprise! I get a treat. Helps me not to eat it all at once. So upstairs in a drawer, I have Easter candy! One bag still unopened I believe. Wonder how long it lasts?

No comments: