Friday, February 22, 2008

A Salty Night

I have completed week 2 on Curves. When do I see results? Well, tonight won't help. I went to Walmart afterward hoping to get my prescriptions cheaper there than at Walgreens (since I currently don't have insurance). It was more expensive, so once again I didn't get them. Anyway, going through the aisles proved that it's a bad idea after working out at curves and I picked up several salty items. So tonight will be my end of the week celebration night where I can pig out on whatever I want. On the menu: mini hot dogs (still a little better than a regular sodium wise), pickles, fritos corn chips, and fruit! Gotta have something kinda healthy.

Tomorrow I plan to check out the evening service of a church around here. I am soooo sluggish in the mornings that I thought maybe the evening service might be a better shot for me.

Check out this video!

No comments: