Sunday, February 17, 2008

delays

Insurance rejected the last two medications. One was a refill - so I still have some left, but when it runs out I'm definitely in trouble. It's my potassium - the one that makes me pass out if I don't take it. The other is a new one for cholestorol. I'm supposed to get blood drawn on Wednesday for this, but obviously it will all have to be pushed back. I did also cancel my renal appointment - the one that took over 3 months to schedule. Hopefully the new clinic won't be as difficult once I'm ready again.

Car insurance runs out soon also, so I'm in the process of researching that as well.

It's cold. Snowflakes are beginning to fall. Tomorrow is a holiday which slows everything down. Kinda bad timing.

Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door yesterday. Fortunately for me I looked through the peek hole to see the two men in their suits. This enabled me to mutter an irritated 'Heck No!' before crawling back into bed. They left a pamplet.

No comments: