Friday, February 8, 2008

Tent Kitty

Waldo loves the tent. He spent all afternoon sleeping in yet. Last night he got too playful and started pouncing on it. So I zipped the door shut to keep him out. Then I could hear the constant scratching/pawing at the door. I went upstairs again and took the polls out. I think he spent the night sleeping on the flat tent.

Today I went to Curves and signed up. I need something to get me out of the house and this will build me up so that I can apply for a good job without collapsing in exhaustion. They were playing Christian music. I should've asked the lady about churches because it's hard to tell about a church by the website. I want to find a church that isn't huge so that I feel overwhelmed, but that's not so small that I'm the obvious visitor.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Curves is a very good tool to get into shape. That's what I did at the beginning of my weight loss journey.