Wednesday, November 7, 2007

HOME

Ladies & Gents - Friends & Family,

I have a place! The realtor just called me (8:45pm) to say that I definitely have the place! He said he ran the credit check and found it to be exactly as I had described - no history and a couple of inquiries from the cell phone company (yeah, it was a huge pain getting a cell on no credit). He also made sure to point out that he had several calls regarding the place today but that he told them there was already an applicant. ME! So yes, I am very excited. I sign the lease on Friday and do a walk through with him. Tomorrow I have to go get the cashiers check. Carpets were cleaned today and they'll empty out some items tomorrow.

The only furniture I have right now is a hammock, which I plan to put in front of my cool fireplace. Oh, and an exercise chair known as the 'hula chair' which I will probably not be able to get up the stairs. That could be embarrassing 'Hi new neighbors! Nice to meet you! Care to help me with an early New Years resolution?'

I plan to send out announcements with the new address (don't want to publicy post it). So e-mail me your addresses! Most of you know my kotter.com e-mail account, but I'll post my yahoo one here in case you don't. I avoid making the kotter.com account public so as not to get spam (although somehow it still managed to find me).

countrycatgal@yahoo.com

So if anything, maybe the next time you see me, I'll be 10lbs lighter or at least more muscular from going up and down 3 flights of stairs. Maybe I can dangle some cheese at the top or something to motivate me. I'm very excited about the fire place. No more fireplace DVDs, I can buy my own easy starter logs at Safeway. For Thanksgiving I'll buy my premade food and pop it all in the microwave and walah, you'd never know that I cheated on everything. I can even get food scented candles to help with the homemaker appearance (any future husband prospects out there - you did not see this post).

Ooh, Kenny Chesney is performing on tv... wow, I've missed my country. Hey, what are the odds that some country guy would love 3 cats and a disfunctional kidney person who can't cook cuz Josh Turner's kinda cute ;-) Okay, better end here.

No comments: