Friday, November 30, 2007

Fax Notice

Well, I sent out little moving announcements and on that I wrote my home/fax #. Earlier I answered the phone to discover that it was a fax trying to come through. The fax machine then told me it was connecting, but nothing ever showed. So! To note: I don't know how to set up the phone in such a way that you can call and have the option to either leave a message or fax. Therefore, in order to test out this advanced technology of mine - you have to call and let me know that a fax will be coming through. That way I can adjust the rings for the fax machine to pick up instead of answering it myself. Or send me an e-mail and let me know what day. That works too :) Otherwise, for all I know - it was some advertisement - although the number is supposed to be unlisted.

No comments: