Thursday, November 29, 2007

A bad cheat

I saw Pizza Hut on TV and I ordered myself a pizza. Yes, I am that easily swayed. I've been doing really good on my diet for a few days now and as a result lost some water weight. Well, tonight I sit here feeling disgusting and thirsty. The pizza wasn't even good. Well, it was cooked 'daddy style' (it was waaay undercooked). I was basically eating dough smothered in sauce. Interesting since I had said to go light on the sauce. So I've been cured. The English muffin pizzas that I usually eat are way tastier (and lower in sodium).

Unfortunately I'm still really craving nachos.

Waiting for UPS now. They dropped by yesterday but I was out. They were supposed to come back between 2pm & 5pm today, but I have yet to see them and it's 6:45pm now. Not like I really look forward to adding to my box collection.

Bought a scratch post for the cats. Hopefully this will replace the end of the bed. There are two toys that are upposed to dangle. I can't get the top off to get the toys to dangle though. Cats don't seem to mind. All these mice on the floor and they're playing with the two new balls like crazy.

I turn 26 in approx. two weeks. Surprised? Yeah, it gets over looked a lot during all the holiday festivities.

No comments: